Re: [Evolution] top versus bottom posting and the"control-L"function

El día martes, octubre 20, 2009 a las 04:23:28 -0400, Art Alexion escribió:

This, using Evo, is required because in business I have to use an
Exchange server with IMAP and SMTP disabled.

Matthais,

Weren't you the one chastising me for using a work-mandated Blackberry?

Don't know, because my name is Matthias;

but, yes, I have to use Evo for work, but not for
OpenSource mailing list like this here; and I do use Evo at work
it in a netiquette style;

        matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
«...una sola vez, que es cuanto basta si se trata de verdades definitivas.»