Re: [Evolution] top versus bottom posting and the"control-L"function

El día martes, octubre 20, 2009 a las 03:28:53 -0400, Art Alexion escribió:

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 15:10 -0400, Matthias Apitz wrote:
All this would not happen if you use a realy good MUA (like 'mutt')
and a good text editor (like 'vim'), as I do.

Matthias, I am clueless as to why you monitor and participate in this
list devoted to Evo if you use mutt and vim, and believe that evo is a

This, using Evo, is required because in business I have to use an
Exchange server with IMAP and SMTP disabled. Ofc, Evo behaves better
than OutLook and I know that I can mark text before hitting reply
(but only one part of the old text). But even with this, editing
is a pain in Evo when you are used to real text editors, like vim.
Only one example: with .,$d<CR> i.e. with 5 key strokes I can remove
all from the actual line until the end of the text. An with one
key 'u' I get it back.

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz
«...una sola vez, que es cuanto basta si se trata de verdades definitivas.»