Re: [Evolution] top versus bottom posting and the"control-L"function

El día martes, octubre 20, 2009 a las 04:20:51 -0400, Art Alexion escribió:

I can do it it with 3 -- 2, if you count combos as 1.
Shift+End,Del

Undo it, Ctrl+z.

Moreover, it works like every other text editor I use so I don't need
the additional step of looking up an arcane key combo.

I do all of my root editing in the console.  I use ne, because it uses
the same key commands as my other editors.

Maybe, I used the wrong example.

Can I yank some 100 lines and push them back in another place:
with 100yy .
or can I change in all text Evo with the word mutt: 1,$s/Evo/mutt/g
or can I read-in a text file with :r filename

and don't point me to mouse and menues :-)

Evo's composer has a lot of features, but fare away from being
a text editor in a xterm.

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz
«...una sola vez, que es cuanto basta si se trata de verdades definitivas.»