Re: [Evolution] top versus bottom posting and the"control-L"function

Matthias Apitz wrote:

Only one example: with .,$d<CR> i.e. with 5 key strokes I can remove
all from the actual line until the end of the text. An with one
key 'u' I get it back.

I love vim!  Just wanted to make sure I clarified that first.  And, I
didn't know about .,$d<CR> - very cool.  I've just typed a big number
expected to exceed the number of lines like 999dd to do the same.

Having said that, delete to end is hold Shift and Ctrl then press and
release End then press Del.  Four keys vs 5.
--
Sean