Re: [Evolution] top versus bottom posting and the"control-L"function

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 16:07 -0400, bgzgnome sf porterfield net wrote:
delete to end is hold Shift and Ctrl then press and
release End then press Del.  Four keys vs 5.

I can do it it with 3 -- 2, if you count combos as 1.
Shift+End,Del

Undo it, Ctrl+z.

Moreover, it works like every other text editor I use so I don't need
the additional step of looking up an arcane key combo.

I do all of my root editing in the console.  I use ne, because it uses
the same key commands as my other editors.
--
Art Alexion
MIS