Re: [Evolution] top versus bottom posting and the"control-L"function

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 21:43 +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:
This, using Evo, is required because in business I have to use an
Exchange server with IMAP and SMTP disabled. Ofc, Evo behaves better
than OutLook and I know that I can mark text before hitting reply
(but only one part of the old text). But even with this, editing
is a pain in Evo when you are used to real text editors, like vim.
Only one example: with .,$d<CR> i.e. with 5 key strokes I can remove
all from the actual line until the end of the text. An with one
key 'u' I get it back.

      matthias

use the external editor plugin configured to use gvim.