Re: [Evolution] stability/Jewett

If this is really not configurable, you're using a buggy and wrong MTA.
I have noticed this on my BB as well and I haven't looked into the
configuration to see but I make it a personal note not to reply to lists on
my BB for this reason.

I use SnapperMail on a Palm OS device,  it seems to do quoting quite
well and lets me edit the entirety of a reply.  The only problem I have
with it is that it occasionally does some really funky stuff with line
wraps / long lines.

Sadly it is only available for Palm OS [AFAIK] which means I won't be
using it for too much longer.

But for anyone with a Palm OS device I recommend it.