Re: [Evolution] hard drive grinds when I resize Evo columns

On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 23:39 -0400, Jeff wrote:
Wait, that thing doesn't just use a pure GTK reorderable
listview/treeview widget or something? Haven't seen this in other
gnome apps.

Nope, though I wish we did.  GtkTreeView still doesn't meet Evolution's
needs, so we have a more sophisticated widget called ETable.  Problem is
it was written many years ago, is very complex, very brittle, poorly
documented, and the original developers have long since moved on.

Matthew Barnes