Re: [Evolution] hard drive grinds when I resize Evo columns

On Tue, 2009-05-19 at 06:19 -0700, timzak wrote:
I've noticed this for awhile now but never mentioned it because it is not a
usability issue.  Whenever I resize columns in Evolution (in the mail view),
for example, From, Subject, Date, or Size columns, I can literally hear the
hard drive in my computer grind in exact correspondence to my resizing of
the columns.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Is it normal?

Please mention the version of Evo (and the platform) when asking
questions of this sort.

poc