Re: [Evolution] hard drive grinds when I resize Evo columns

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

On Tue, 2009-05-19 at 06:19 -0700, timzak wrote:
I've noticed this for awhile now but never mentioned it because it is not
usability issue.  Whenever I resize columns in Evolution (in the mail
view),
for example, From, Subject, Date, or Size columns, I can literally hear
the
hard drive in my computer grind in exact correspondence to my resizing of
the columns.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Is it normal?

Please mention the version of Evo (and the platform) when asking
questions of this sort.

poc

Currently noticing on 2.26, the default installation in Ubuntu 9.04.  In the
past, I have noticed this behavior in 2.22 when trying Evolution in Ubuntu
8.04.