Re: [Evolution] Annoying Bug/Teiken

Does Evo use proportional fonts by default?

Hmmm. You are right. The "Use the same fonts as other application" is
switched on by default. Unfortunately my gnome setting (which I carry on
with me largely unmodified by several years) used a proportional font
even where a monospace one should have been. Sorry for the confusion.

This makes ASCII figures completely unreadable for most users, so using
them is much more annoying than a HTML mail.

So send ASCII as non-HTML (in the way email was originally supposed to
be) and everything will be fine.

But the gmail users will still suck, won't they?

Alpar