[Evolution] "accessibility" and Evolution

Hi,

My organization is switching its primary mail server to Exchange.
I have very poor vision (multiple issues) and normally use a text
based mail client.  I can control fonts and colors.

I am wondering what control I have over fonts and colors with
Evolution?  Most GUIs I run across have lots of pure-white and other
light backgrounds with minuscule text AND there is often gratuitous
use of colors that are largely invisible to me.

Are there "skins" or themes for Evolution?  Is there a "reverse
video" mode?

Dean...K...