Re: [Evolution] Annoying Bug in Evolution
- From: Internaut at Large <dkap mailhost haven org>
- To: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
- Cc: Matt Teiken <matt mortgagerepairgroup com>, evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Annoying Bug in Evolution
- Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 17:57:43 -0400
On Tue, 2009-04-14 at 10:44 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Mon, 2009-04-13 at 11:13 -0700, Matt Teiken wrote:
I have installed Evolution in our small office, but users are coming
to me on a regular basis complaining about the same thing:
They are storing signatures as HTML, they work fine, UNTIL they close
and re-open Evolution mail. Then the HTML signature just shows up as
ASCII... Even if you go back to edit the signature and reset the
format back to HTML, the ASCII remains. Very annoying to have to redo
your signature every time Evolution gets restarted!
This has been filed as:
First step is to make sure you're using Evolution 2.24 or later, as the
email composer underwent a major rewrite between 2.22 and 2.24.
I'd be happy to upgrade, once the Exchange-miscount and the Vfolders of
Vfolders bugs are fixed. Have they been yet?
] [Thread Prev