Re: [Evolution] "accessibility" and Evolution

Hi

On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 10:34 -0500, Dean Karres wrote:
Hi,

My organization is switching its primary mail server to Exchange.
I have very poor vision (multiple issues) and normally use a text
based mail client.  I can control fonts and colors.

I am wondering what control I have over fonts and colors with
Evolution?  Most GUIs I run across have lots of pure-white and other
light backgrounds with minuscule text AND there is often gratuitous
use of colors that are largely invisible to me.
You can use HighContrastLargePrint , from
System->Preference->Appearance->Theme->Customize under GNOME.

Added note: Orca's magnifier helps, and is pretty neat.

Are there "skins" or themes for Evolution?  Is there a "reverse
video" mode?

Dean...K...