Re: [Evolution] Problem viewing calendars on multiple machines

On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 12:37 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I'll talk to our SyncEvolution maintainer and see if he'll package
Genesis for Fedora 12.

Why wait till F12? F10 is the current version and F11 should be out in
May. F12 would be 6 months later. If it can't make the cut for F11
because of time constraints, the Rpmfusion would be a good temporary
solution.

Feature freeze for Fedora 11 was last Monday, so it's probably too late
now.  I just -barely- got the new MAPI stuff approved in time.

I agree RPMFusion would be a good interim solution.

Matthew Barnes