Re: [Evolution] Problem viewing calendars on multiple machines

On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 12:19 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 10:29 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Running Funambol yourself may well be too complex, but the URL above is
to an already existing service. I use it myself for my phone and it was
extemely easy to set up. I haven't so far done it for Evo as I'm not
that concerned about it really and setting up SyncEvolution does seem to
require some work. Perhaps if Genesis was packaged for Fedora I'd take
the time.

I'll talk to our SyncEvolution maintainer and see if he'll package
Genesis for Fedora 12.

Why wait till F12? F10 is the current version and F11 should be out in
May. F12 would be 6 months later. If it can't make the cut for F11
because of time constraints, the Rpmfusion would be a good temporary
solution.

poc