Re: [Evolution] How can I correct Evolution's list of available printers?

Hi George;

I assume you didn't intend to; but you have hijacked my thread about the
Compose window, with a thread about printing.

This Compose question was an important issue to me that I would like to
solve if it is solvable.  My quandary is that the loss of Compose must
have come about as the result of a recent update because up to a week or
so ago I had it working in F8.