[Evolution] Independant Compose window has disappeared ??

Hi;

I have/had a launcher that was setup on my Gnome panel that used the
command evolution --component=compose.  That command used to open the
evolution compose window on any workspace as long as evolution was open
on one of the workspaces.  It no longer works, opening an incomplete
evolution window instead.

Is there a plugin I need to make this work, or has the compose command
been changed.

(evolution --component=compose is how I remember the command; help seems
to be silent.)

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 8, Gnome 2.20.3,