Re: [Evolution] Independant Compose window has disappeared ??

On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 13:01 -0400, William Case wrote:
I have/had a launcher that was setup on my Gnome panel that used the
command evolution --component=compose.  That command used to open the
evolution compose window on any workspace as long as evolution was open
on one of the workspaces.  It no longer works, opening an incomplete
evolution window instead.

Likely because the Composer no longer registers itself as an Evolution
component.  Why, I can't explain offhand.

Is the version in your signature accurate?  You're using 2.12.3?

Matthew Barnes