Re: [Evolution] Competing with Microsoft

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:05:12 +0000, Pete wrote:

I was in a meeting last week with Microsoft - they are keen to get
Exchange into where I work.   Needless to say I was standing up for
Linux & Evolution.  I got an email this morning from them telling me
essentially "don't worry, Evolution supports Exchange, so you will be
able to work with it from your Linux desktop".

If you a) turn on IMAP in Exchange or b) use Exchange < 2007, isn't
their information close to correct?

It would be fun if you could ask them where the technical documentation
for MAPI can be obtained :-)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Sprecken Sie deutsch, baby"                                 Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo koldfront dk