Re: [Evolution] Filters not working

On Thu, 2007-11-15 at 09:58 -0500, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I'd just like to add that Evo does not push message status info back
the server as quickly as one might like. In fact I suspect it only
does
it when resynching. I've frequently had the following scenario:

- Start Evo
- Delete some messages
- Have a crash or hang for some unrelated reason
- Restart Evo
- Find the same messages not deleted

As others have mentioned more than once, it would be useful to have an
explicit "Synch the current folder state" button (perhaps as a variant
of Send/Receive).

I have noticed this, too.  Except, that I thought the Send/Receive
button did force a sync.

For the record, I am glad that the sync is not real time as there would
be constant network traffic to the server.  Haven't checked lately, but
I think the frequency is configurable.
--
Art Alexion
MIS