Re: [Evolution] [IMAP] Filtering and Expunging

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 14:36 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 16:38 +0100, michael wrote:
(although evolution-data-server-1.6 was there for the initial second
after close down).

Just for kicks I quit Evo and waited a while. evolution-data-server was
still there half an hour later and stayed there when I fired up Evo
again. Same PID the whole time.

Yes, evo-data-server hangs around, but on my system it doesn't filter if
evo itself isn't active.  I can also see on the server that the IMAP
connection is closed down when I quit evo. This is Fedora 7 & Gnome.  I
wonder if it's anything to do with the backend IMAP server (I'm using
dovecot).

P.