Re: [Evolution] [IMAP] Filtering and Expunging

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 16:38 +0100, michael wrote:
(although evolution-data-server-1.6 was there for the initial second
after close down).

Just for kicks I quit Evo and waited a while. evolution-data-server was
still there half an hour later and stayed there when I fired up Evo
again. Same PID the whole time.

I'm on Fedora 7 using KDE, if it matters. However I've seen the same
thing on previous Fedoras and previous Evos.

Wouldn't it be great if this stuff were clearly specified somewhere a
user could check? The lack of a true reference manual is my biggest
complaint about Evo (I don't mean developer docs or sources). The online
help is fine as far as it goes (and has actually improved a lot) but we
need more. As it stands, we're all basically treating Evo as an alien
artefact, unless one of the devels speaks up.

poc