[Evolution] How to subscribe to a shared folder?

Hi guys,

Sorry if that has already been answered, but could not find on
go-evolution.org, or mailing list archives.

In my company some people use shared folders with Thunderbird. I was
trying to subscribe to one of those, but could not see them in Evolution
because it only shows me anything bellow INBOX, and the shared folder is
outside it.

I tried using the empty namespace trick (override IMAP namespace and
leave it open), but I still can't see the folder.

Any tips?

TIA!

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) | Sao Paulo/SP/BR      %
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net    | http://smartpm.org   %

NOTE: This is my personal e-mail account. I do NOT use
it to speak for my employer or any of my co-workers.