Re: [Evolution] new mail notify applet? Where?

hm I get this when I do it:

reg linux:~> yum install mail-notification
Server: i386 packages 9.3
Error - /var/cache/yum/i386/header.info cannot be found
Please ask your sysadmin to update the headers on this system.
reg linux:~>

what does it mean? What do I have to do, what headers?

Sorry, don't know what that means either. A quick google gave me:
https://lists.dulug.duke.edu/pipermail/yum/2004-March/004011.html

I tried but I didn't get it compiled because I didn't get all
depencies resolved... :(

I had to load some devel stuff to get the dependencies resolved. Here
are my evolution packages:
evolution-2.2.3-2.fc4
evolution-devel-2.2.3-2.fc4
evolution-data-server-devel-1.2.3-3.fc4
evolution-webcal-2.2.0-1
evolution-data-server-1.2.3-3.fc4

I also had to load gmime-devel. If you're having other dependency issues
not sure, you'd have to tackle them as they come.

James