[Evolution] Restore deleted address book

Dear List,
This is probably an old question, but I can't find it in the archives:
Attempting to fix some other problem, I wiped out a user's .evolution
directory and started them off fresh except for restoring their
mail folders.  Other problem solved, but address book gone.
I have a full backup of everything on the machine.
What files do I need to restore to get just the address book
(contact list) back without changing anything else?
   Thanks
   George Reeke