Re: [Evolution] Exchange Outlook Mail Catagories

Well it's official. I have been given orders that if I can not fix these
two issues:

1) Reply on behalf of for a mailbox (I have skirted this one for a while
but an IMAP mailbox does not have the ability to 'send on behalf of).

2) View Flags (which I was going to skirt by watching the messages in
Outlook client via WINE then pull the file back local when I pick it up)

I have two weeks to find a solution or I have to convert ALL my mail
back to Outlook. This will effectively end my 'experiment with Linux if
I can not get Outlook to work correctly (their are a few stability
issues with Outlook reading large complex emails under WINE which is why
I looked to evolution).

Any comments are welcomed. I understand their perspective but am racking
my brain to find a way around these two issues.