[Evolution] Exchange Outlook Mail Catagories

My life just got more difficult. Our Group here has decided to implement
a new way to monitor requests that we receive. They have decided to use
Microsoft mail "Categories" to flag and email. So for example we receive
questions into the 'common mailbox' which will be flagged as a
"hardware", "Software", "Storage", or "insufficient Information
-Customer Contacted". They have created these categories and are now
using them to govern the status or who should deal with the email
request. At this time my mail setup is my Evolution has the Exchange
connector for my personal mailbox and IMAP for all the other accounts.

Question summery:
1) Is their a way within IMAP to read these fields for "categories"? (ie
add that field into my evolution view)

2) I can not find a way in the Exchange Connector to add these
"categories" field even for my personal account.

3) Is their a near plan to support multiple Exchange mailboxes. (ie so I
could add more then just my personal accounts)

PS: If I can not solve this then two years worth of life with Evolution
will have to be abandoned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be then forced to make
the dreaded post of how to export all my emails from evolution BACK into
MS Outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!

--
Thanks,

Jeremey Wise
jeremey wise agilysys com

All opinions or information expressed here are personal in nature and do
not reflect the official position of Agilysys Inc.