Re: [Evolution] Exchange Outlook Mail Catagories

Just wanted to post more details I just received  for those willing to
help:

**********************
The other group uses the "Categories" field within Outlook to mark an
email
accordingly.  We can do this as well, using one of the default
categories (or we can decide what kind of category we want to use and
implement it on the server)

        This is a 2-step process - a one-time change to the view of the
Inbox in the "Proposal" queue, and then changing the options on the
email you are trying to escalate.

Step One:  Setting up your view of the Inbox to include "Categories" (if
it's not already there)
Click to focus on the "Proposal" Inbox then...
Click View -> Current View -> Customize Current View
In the "View Summary" pop-up click on "Fields"
In the "Show Fields" pop-up select the "Categories" options in the left
pane and use the widget to move it to the right pane.  Use the up/down
widgets to place this field where you want it in your view.
Ferinstance, on mine I put it right above the "From" field.
Say OK all the way back.  You have now set up the category field in your
view of the inbox.

Now, when you get an email that you feel you have to escalate, simply
open the email, click on "View" and go to "Options" - in the pop-up you
will see a button for "Categories" - use it to select "VIP" (for lack of
a better selection from the default list).  We will then know that any
email marked with a category of "VIP" needs scrutiny from one of the
senior level folks.

        Personally, I do not see why we simply cannot call/IM one
another, but this works too.  We will NOT be creating any "escalation
folders" per ##@@# #*