[Evolution] Direct resource booking with Exchange server?

Hi,

Does direct resource booking work with Exchange server (e.g., to book
a conference room)?  I've seen several claims that evolution supports
direct booking.  I can't figure out how to get it to work.  Even if I
set the participant type to Room or Resource, it still tries to send
an email invite to the room, which due to my employer's setup results
in an error saying I don't have permission to send to that mailbox.
Direct booking works if I use Outlook on Windows.

I also saw a release note containing a bugfix for the exchange
connector claiming to fix direct booking but the bug wasn't viewable
in bugzilla (said I didn't have permission):

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution-hackers/2004-October/004547.html

Can anyone help?  I'm using Evolution 2.0.4 from Debian sid.  I've
rebuilt libldap2 with the NTLM patch (and rebuilt the exchange
connector afterwards to enable its NTLM support).

Thanks,

Steve