Re: [Evolution] Exchange Outlook Mail Catagories

On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 15:19 -0500, Jeremey Wise wrote:
Just wanted to post more details I just received  for those willing to
help:

**********************
The other group uses the "Categories" field within Outlook to mark an
email
accordingly.  We can do this as well, using one of the default
categories (or we can decide what kind of category we want to use and
implement it on the server)

To start the ball rolling here, is this category stuff even available
when using straight OWA in a web browser?

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.