Re: [Evolution] Connecting to Exchange Server 5

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 14:35 -0500, Brown, Charles wrote:
   sorry to bother you with this.  I'm using evolution from Debian Sid to
connect to an MS Exchange Server 5.  It fails to authenticate me.
Documentation says, "The Novell Web site knowledgebase, at
support.novell.com, has additional information about checking to make sure
that your Exchange server accepts connections from Evolution.", but I
haven't had any luck searching there.

   Can someone point me to a specific article?

Ximian connector only supports exchange 2000/2003 with owa turned on
(for webdave access).

You might look at "brutus" for exchange 5 support, not sure how far they
are.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>