Re: [Evolution] Re: Suggestions on how to work with Evolution UI effectively?

Hummm... my very new and shiney (just did the Redhat 8->9->FC1->FC2->FC3
upgrade... all "online via apt and yum [try that with mickeysoft]) Evo
2.0.2 comes complete with a "Unread mail (local) VFolder already
defined. I doubt the Fedora folks added it.

Well I am running 2.0.2 also and don't have any such VFolder.  Be
default only unmatched showed up though I might have deleted it without
realizing what I did :).

Anyways, the rule is basically:

"Status"  "is not" "read"

Oops!  I did not realize the "is" could be turned into an "is not".  My
goof :).

Thanks very much!  I was getting REALLY tired of having to grab the
scroll bar and go down to see the unread messages or having to rely on
the quirky and inconsistently working Ctrl+] or "." keypresses.

Carlos