Re: [Evolution] Re: Suggestions on how to work with Evolution UI effectively?

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 12:38 -0700, Evolution List wrote:

How do you set up a VFolder for all unread email Bryan?  I tried that
and within the list of items to set up a rule for there was no "All
unread" or similar item.   There were things like "Receipient", "Sender"
and so forth but nothing for unread that I could see.

Hummm... my very new and shiney (just did the Redhat 8->9->FC1->FC2->FC3
upgrade... all "online via apt and yum [try that with mickeysoft]) Evo
2.0.2 comes complete with a "Unread mail (local) VFolder already
defined. I doubt the Fedora folks added it.

Anyways, the rule is basically:

"Status"  "is not" "read"

with the source being:

"with all local folders"

It definitely sucks in all my unread mail.

cheers,
bj

--
bj warkentin rogers com