From: evolution-admin lists ximian com on behalf of Norman P. B. Joseph
Sent: Fri 3/4/2005 12:32 PM
To: evolution ximian com
Subject: [Evolution] Debugging Connector problem

For reasons as yet unknown the Evolution connector for Exchange on my
host suddenly refuses to work (RHEL 4, Evolution 2.0.2).  Every time I
start up and try to access my Exchange account it tells me:

        The Application "evolution-exchange-storage" has quit
        unexpectedly.

        You can inform the developers of what happened to help them fix
        it.  Or you can restart the application right now.

and then (twice):

        Error while Scanning folders in "Exchange server <my exchange
        server host>".

        Lost connection to Evolution Exchange backend process.

Any clues on how to proceed debugging from here are appreciated.

Thanks,

-norm

--
Norman P. B. Joseph <joseph ctc com>