Re: [Evolution] Re: Suggestions on how to work with Evolution UI effectively?

Status Unread

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 12:38 -0700, Evolution List wrote:
Hi Bryan,

Many such things can be address using Evo's Virtual Folders.

For example, I have one for "All Unread" items, one for "Todays
emails", one for a "Global Inbox" (the sum of about 4 inboxs from various
accounts) and one for all my "Group Emails".

How do you set up a VFolder for all unread email Bryan?  I tried that
and within the list of items to set up a rule for there was no "All
unread" or similar item.   There were things like "Receipient", "Sender"
and so forth but nothing for unread that I could see.

I was in the VFolder editor.

Carlos