Re: [Evolution] hanging when downloading messages

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 11:25 -0700, Evolution List wrote:
5) That's it :-)

LOL  Just as an aside....man do I ever feel sorry for someone coming to
Linux from the Windows world and finding themselves having to become a
sort of CLI programmer to get a program installed from source.  Heaven
help us :).

Don't know if the original poster is from the Windows world or not mind
you :).

Your instructions were well thought out and right on but the phrase
"That's it" reminds me of what people used to tell me on the Gentoo
forum.  "It's easy to install.  No sweat!" LOL.

You do realize we're talking about installing a *test* version of Evo,
right? And that the question was "how do I compile it under FC3?". And
that this list is primarily for people to compare notes and give
feedback to the developers?

poc