RE: [Evolution] Re: cleaning up old data

On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 13:35 +0200, Anders Naslund connecta se wrote:
Now thats strange!
Excuse my sarcastic answer but on my PC it actually deletes...
I think You need to stop Evo and Gconf (--shutdown) to make it happen or else it is restored again. Gconf
keeps alot of it's data in memory once it's running.

Either that, or use the gconftool-2 CLI tool, maybe.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"You may either win your peace or buy it: win it, by resistance
to evil; buy it, by compromise with evil."
John Ruskin