From: evolution-bounces lists ximian com [mailto:evolution-bounces lists ximian com] On Behalf Of pieter van
der eems
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 1:31 PM
To: evolution lists ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Re: cleaning up old data

On 7/20/05, Anders Naslund connecta se <Anders Naslund connecta se> wrote:
In the corner of Your keyboard?
On mine it says "Delete"...
Funny, mine says Delete also, but gconf does not react to it.

<sarcasm>
I've even tried the key that says Del !!
</sarcasm>

I've tried using the delete key on the keyboard while evolution or a single gconf-key is selected but gconf
does not delete.

Greets,
Pieter