Re: {Possible Spam?} Re: [Evolution] Send/Receive suddenly stops working

On Sat, 2005-08-13 at 09:50 -0400, Michael Davis wrote:
Hi,

I figured it out. I had somehow inadvertently clicked the offline button
on the bottom left of the main window. Normally when you do that, the
send/receive button becomes disabled, but for some reason it wasn't
disabled. I hadn't been aware that I was in offline mode, and Evolution
sure didn't give me a clue.

I would suggest to the developers that when someone clicks the offline
button, you should put up a message box telling them that that's what
they did. I was baffled by it, and I got my CS degree ten years ago, I'm
hardly a newbie!

Bottom left-hand corner of the Evo window.  Nice little picture
of a disconnected cable with an orange x, to make it nice and
visible.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Democrats piss me off!" -Eric Cartman