Re: [Evolution] toolbar display text

"gnome" is not a window manager, btw.  I dont use a "gnome" window
manager either, yet i have those other applications available (referring
to your last mail), if i want.

You need to set it to the correct value or it will be treated as
invalid.

I use "text", maybe you want "both", i'm not sure what it is, because i
find icons a useless waste of space.

Evolution never had its own setting for the toolbar, nor should it, it
is a desktop-wide feel thing, having every application use its own
setting is just stupid and annoying.