Re: [Evolution] evolution 2.04 not working on fc3

Hi again, download the package libsoup-2.2.2-2.FC3.i386.rpm and installed it on my linux box. Still same problem.

Thanks
gy

Could not authenticate to server. (Password incorrect?)

On 8/11/05, got ya <gotcha88 gmail com> wrote:
Hi, thanks for the reply, pls find my comments below

On 8/10/05, David Malcolm <dmalcolm redhat com > wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-08-10 at 16:41 +0400, got ya wrote:
> > I am using fc3, kernel 2.6.9-1.667smp. i use evolution 2.0.4 to
> > connect to my exchange server 2003, everything was working perfectly,
> > until monday , i noticed that when i entered my password, i could not
> > connect to my mailbox. (i tried connecting using outlook and it
> > worked).
> >
> > later, I've learned that my mailbox was moved to another exchange
> > server 2003 with cluster enabled. i have changed my exchange sever
> > name to the new server but still, it seems that my password is being
> > rejected. (i remember having the same problem when i was using
> > evolution 2.02 and when i upgraded to 2.04, it worked, now i don't
> > know where is the problem)
> >
> > Removed evolution and reinstalled everything, and still problem perisists.
> >
> > can anyone help me. thanks.
> >

> What type of authentication are you using, and do you have to prefix
> your username with your domain in Outlook Web Access?  (e.g. "MY-DOMAIN
> \my-user-name").

I'm using 'secured password' and i entered domain\username as my windows username.
Ok, i'll try the libsoup and will let u know.

Thanks