Re: [Evolution] evolution 2.04 not working on fc3

On Wed, 2005-08-10 at 16:41 +0400, got ya wrote:
I am using fc3, kernel 2.6.9-1.667smp. i use evolution 2.0.4 to
connect to my exchange server 2003, everything was working perfectly,
until monday , i noticed that when i entered my password, i could not
connect to my mailbox. (i tried connecting using outlook and it
worked).

later, I've learned that my mailbox was moved to another exchange
server 2003 with cluster enabled. i have changed my exchange sever
name to the new server but still, it seems that my password is being
rejected. (i remember having the same problem when i was using
evolution 2.02 and when i upgraded to 2.04, it worked, now i don't
know where is the problem)

Removed evolution and reinstalled everything, and still problem perisists.

can anyone help me. thanks.

What type of authentication are you using, and do you have to prefix
your username with your domain in Outlook Web Access?  (e.g. "MY-DOMAIN
\my-user-name").

In particular, if you're using "Secure Password" (i.e. NTLM
authentication), you have to specify the domain of the user, then you
might be running into a bug in libsoup  with NTLM domains.

I put out a test update for this here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2005-June/msg00667.html

Does that help?