[Evolution] Debug Evo Calendar functions?

I didn't receive any further responses from my last post, and my problem
is critical.  Therefore, I'll ask a simple question:

How can I debug Evolution's Calendar functions?

If there's a difference between that and Evo Data Server, how do I debug
it as well?

My Evolution data is SO BROKEN after that failed gpilot sync that even
blowing away my ".evolution/calendar" and ".evolution/tasks" directories
STILL won't allow new items to be added to the new calendar.  (This was
after running "evolution --force-shutdown", of course.)  Something in my
data's state has been damaged by gpilot somehow and I CANNOT GET IT
UNSTUCK.

HOW DO I FIX THIS???

Even my critical bug on Bugzilla has gone totally without response.
This is not instilling confidence in the product, the team, etc.