Re: [Evolution] Where did my imap "INBOX" go?

Those were in the 'imap' backend, not the 'imap4rev1' backend, which has
its own problems.

Try subscribing to inbox i guess, maybe it is just that.

And/or, try using 'imap' rather than 'imap4', we're still debating
whether we should drop imap4rev1, having 2 supported codes is not
practical.