Re: [Evolution] Is it possible to store foldes out of Home directory?

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 11:45 +0200, pensatorecontabile wrote:

I remeber when I did create the partition (using YAST) I choose FAT32
Here the line of my fstab:
"/dev/hda7            /windows/D           vfat
rw,users,uid=milani,gid=users       0 0"
Do you think I need to change it?

you could try using an ext3 filesystem instead - it depends what you
need the fat32 filesystem for.

Probably my filesystem is not able to manage
1123061647.6499_1.eris:2,S file name.

possibly, fat32 has a few restrictions that ext3 doesn't.

Is there a solution?

try a different filesystem, or a different partition, or a maildir
account...

PS. please don't reply to me _and_ the list :) just the list will do.

HTH,
--
Iain Buchanan <iaindb netspace net au>