Re: [Evolution] Multiple Identities

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 13:28 -0700, Greg Tassone wrote:
Evolution supports it just fine.  No separate Unix account is required.
You seem to be getting hung-up on the differences between Microsoft's
Outlook and Evolution.  They are different programs that have a
different way of doing things.  Keep reading...

OK, thanks for the explanation.  I was confused by the difference from
other programs (Netscape Mail in addition to Outlook) but I think you're
right, Evo does it better.

Lee