Re: [Evolution] setting font size in message list / folder list? (1.5.93 / Slackware)

On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 00:01 -0700, Des Dougan wrote:
On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 15:13 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> thee's some daemon process that needs to be running in order to notify
> gtk to update fonts/themes/etc I just have no idea what it's called.
>
> gnome-settings-daemon perhaps?

I replied to this message a few hours ago, and haven't seen it delivered
to the list yet - gnome-settings-daemon is indeed correct. However, I
was unable to change font sizes, even closing Evo, and running force-
shutdown. However, I just had Evo 1.5.93 crash when adding a word to the
dictionary, and when I restarted, the font changes had taken effect.

Can anyone explain why this might be?
Might've been talking to the wrong daemon.  *shrug* it depends heavily on your setup and what was running at the time.

This all sounds very gnome/gtk related and not really evolution specific?

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"