Re: [Evolution] Paul Allen's book "Getting Things Done" has anyone read it?

I was wondering if any of the Evo team has read Paul Allen's book
"Getting Things Done" and if it affected the teams outlook on progress
with Evo.
Not me.
What other books has anyone read about computers and productivity at the
user level? (looking for the individual level, not enterprise stuff)
Not sure exactly what you mean, but apart from a few net articles I can't recall, nothing in particular for me again.

I'm too busy "getting things done" to read about ways to do it :)

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"