Re: [Evolution] setting font size in message list / folder list? (1.5.93 / Slackware)

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 15:13 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
thee's some daemon process that needs to be running in order to notify
gtk to update fonts/themes/etc I just have no idea what it's called.

gnome-settings-daemon perhaps?

I replied to this message a few hours ago, and haven't seen it delivered
to the list yet - gnome-settings-daemon is indeed correct. However, I
was unable to change font sizes, even closing Evo, and running force-
shutdown. However, I just had Evo 1.5.93 crash when adding a word to the
dictionary, and when I restarted, the font changes had taken effect.

Can anyone explain why this might be?

Thanks,

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support